hi again ! welcome back in the second part of Our tutorial about Opus pro 9 .
the last time we spoke about the main insert panel, the one that contains all the objects to use in your publications
If you still didn’t see it is not too late to do it Try it from here Digital workshop Opus Pro 9 Basic Commands I.
2 this is the the Organizer bar it basically contains the Publications that you are currently using
and all the objects inside these publications.
– The Action tab contains all the objects that uses any kind of action whether it is a script or any kind of action, it is a good way of editing your objects if you have a large amount of different actions attributed to them.
– the page tab will give you all the pages listed in your current publication and arranged by chapter to easily navigate between them.
– the page template tab contains the template pages that are already made by the developers or any other person
– the component tab contains all the small components like standard buttons and shapes along with the new questions templates
– the script tab is the most fascinating one since it holds all the basic scripts to use in Opus, because not all the action you want to do are listed in the graphical editor so you may need to refer to those scripts sometimes
3 that is the color palette, it holds all the standard colors
4 it is the main panel containing the standard menu and the basic tool bars that you can recognize easily like the text tools , copy and past. Also you will seen the two stars on the right : the first one is the show transition; the show animation of an object and the other one is the Hide transition. you still can find them on the propriety menu.
What you should know is that most objects can Have actions depending on the User Triggers.
The triggers are as the names says, triggers; they Are the trigger for every action in your publication, Triggers are devised in 5 groups :
– mouse group : holds all the mouse actions like pressing buttons and buttons down and Up, moving and mouse over and exit area .
– synchronization group : groups all the timing related triggers like on show/hide pre-show/hide ….
– drag and drop group : related to Drag and drop actions
– Advanced group : groups all the advanced triggers like collision enter/leave and keyboards pressing /down/u Keys
– Question Group : a new group coming with the Question automatically creation tool( we will have a complete tutorial for this section )
Thank you for reading, more of Digital Workshop Opus 9 is coming soon do keep up And Like Us On Facebook!